Turbine Fighter for PC. This is a robot fighting game developed by Animoca Brands. The game takes place in the future where fighting with robots is a popular sport. You can create new robots from scratch, upgrade existing robots and their parts to become deadlier. You can step into the ring with other robots and control your fighter and use strategy and real-time battling to win the day. Using robots for fighting is not a new concept by any means, and Turbine Fighter is a window into the future of wrestling sports. It features gorgeous graphics, fluid controls and easy to understand mechanics for new players to start enjoying the game to its fullest.
Features of Turbine Fighter
- REAL-TIME BATTLES
- REALISTIC CLASHES
- CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTER
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN MECH
- STRATEGIZE WITH TEAM FORMATIONS
- TONS OF STAGES AND ENEMIES
- SIMPLE CONTROLS
- PLAY AGAINST FRIENDS
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Turbine Fighter for PC
There is no doubt that Turbine Fighter for PC is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Turbine Fighter for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Turbine Fighter for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Turbine Fighter on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Turbine Fighter”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Turbine Fighter.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Turbine Fighter for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.