Traffic Rider for PC. This is a motorcycle racing game developed by Soner Kara. It is one of the most popular racing games on the market and has made quite a name for itself in the racing gaming community. It has the most intuitive controls we’ve seen in a racing game of this nature. The player takes on the role of a motorbike rider who is riding at high speeds on the road. Traffic is coming from the front and from the back. Your goals is to avoid collisions and complete the tasks set for you by the game. The game combines many different racing conditions in the career mode. Sometimes you need to complete circuits and sometimes it is a time trial. The controls are very easy to understand. You accelerate by pressing on the right and brake by pressing on the left. After a riding for a while on high speeds you get the choice to do a wheelie. But the real reason that the game is so popular is the extremely realistic physics mechanics. It feels like you are driving like a daredevil on a real motorcycle.
Features of Traffic Rider
- First person camera view
- 26 motorbikes to choose from
- Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Detailed environments with day and night variations
- Career mode with 70+ missions
- Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
- Support for 19 languages
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Traffic Rider for PC
The small screen of the smartphone is convenient when you want to move around and play at the same time. But sometimes you don’t want to settle for a small screen and prefer to play your favorite games on the much larger screen of the PC with higher resolution and no more battery problems. Luckily, you can use third-party emulators to do just that. To play Traffic Rider for PC simply follow the instructions below.
How to get Traffic Rider for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Traffic Rider on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Traffic Rider”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Traffic Rider.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Traffic Rider for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.