Shuffle Cats for PC. This is a card game developed by King. The developers are already famous for some amazing games like Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga and this looks like another great game in the making. The game is a mobile version of rummy where players can get matched with other players and play the card game with them. The company does not support any gambling whatsoever so people looking to gamble should look elsewhere. Shuffle Cats has amazing graphics and a very polished interface. It is a must have to rummy fans.
Features of Shuffle Cats
- The classic card game updated for bite-sized fun on the go!
- Live, multiplayer games with people from around the world!
- Unlock new and exciting challenges that offer inventive ways to play.
- Boost your play by using Lucky Charms against your opponent.
- Intuitive and highly polished – card games never looked so good!
- Lighthearted interaction with other players, using fun chats and live card movement.
- Easily sync your progress between your phone and tablet devices.
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Shuffle Cats for PC
There is no doubt that Shuffle Cats is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Shuffle Cats for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Shuffle Cats for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Shuffle Cats on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Shuffle Cats”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Shuffle Cats.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Shuffle Cats for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.