Rocketball: Championship Cup for PC. Rocketball: Championship Cup is a sports game inspired by Rocket League, an insanely popular PC game that has taken the gaming community be storm since its release. Rocketball: Championship Cup was developed by Randomidea. The game features a variety of cars that can be chosen by the player as he competes in the matches. There is a practice mode for when the player wants to practice without committing gold. Before entering tournaments and regular matches you’ll have to give a bit of gold as an entry free which is the in-game currency. The matches are located in a virtual football field with goals at both ends for opposing teams. You, along with your teammates have to play together to guide the ball into the opposing goal without letting the other side get the ball on your side.
Features of Rocketball: Championship Cup
- Kick-off the fun!
- DYNAMIC physics let you put the WRECK in reckless driving
- MULTIPLAYER support for world-wide tournaments
- TEAM UP with the best players around the globe and DOMINATE the championship cup
- ROCKET-POWERED cars and special vehicles give your team the edge
- HONE your advanced moves and stunts in practice mode
- WATCH instant replays for pro tips on how to roll to victory
- STUNNING 3D graphics featuring gorgeous arenas and powerful cars
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Rocketball: Championship Cup for PC
The small screen of the smartphone is convenient when you want to move around and play at the same time. But sometimes you don’t want to settle for a small screen and prefer to play your favorite games on the much larger screen of the PC with higher resolution and no more battery problems. Luckily, you can use third-party emulators to do just that. To play Rocketball: Championship Cup for PC simply follow the instructions below.
How to get Rocketball: Championship Cup for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Rocketball: Championship Cup on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Rocketball: Championship Cup”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Rocketball: Championship Cup.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Rocketball: Championship Cup for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.
Incoming search terms:
- rocketball para pc