Pocket Troops for PC. This is a strategy shooter game developed by Heyworks Inc. The game features a bunch of small and cute soldiers toting big guns and bigger attitudes. The graphics are top-notch. The controls are fluid and easy to get used to. The game takes a risk with the combat as it steps away from any of the established methods of doing battle. But it pays off dividends. You have control of a group of soldiers. Each one of them is equipped with a different type of weapon that can be used in tandem against enemies. You can recruit new members to upgrade your army. You can also change up your equipment to have a better loadout come battle time.
Features of Pocket Troops
- Light-hearted gameplay with strategic and tactical battles and indirect troop control.
- Tiny, angry army dudes with a huge collection of crazy weapons and gear.
- A crazy backstory with an evil bad guy who plots to take over the world so he can make everyone wear black.
- Military base upgrades and cool interactive facilities: cash device, fish tank, “soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur” and other truly military toys.
- Handcrafted music and cartoonish graphics inspired and approved by a guinea pig named Boris.
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Pocket Troops for PC
There is no doubt that Pocket Troops for PC is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Pocket Troops for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Pocket Troops for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Pocket Troops on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Pocket Troops”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Pocket Troops.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Pocket Troops for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.