Panda Pop for PC. This is one of the most successful and famous game in its genre. Millions of users worldwide play the game and enjoy it. SGN, the company responsible for developing Panda Pop is known for making some of the best games to grace the handheld screen. And Panda Pop is no exception. In Panda Pop, the player is in control of a cannon that shoots bubbles of various colors. The goal is to throw the bubble of a particular color to a group of bubbles of the same color. When bubbles of the same color come together in a group of more than two, they explode. This releases the baby pandas trapped within special bubbles trapped on the screen, which is the whole point of the game. When the player has saved all the panda pups, the level is completed and the player advances to the next level. There are more than 1000 levels in the game. Each level is a little different and provides a new experience for the player.
While this may seem monotonous on paper, that is not the case in reality. The game allows the player to use a combination of powerups and unique effects to keep the game fresh and exciting. You also have the ability to connect to your friends and compare between your progress. And in some cases, even play with them in a special event. Bubble games have been a staple of the gaming industry for some time and Panda Pop is the modern equivalent of classics like Puzzle Bubble.
Features of Panda Pop
- 1000+ levels with uniquely challenging obstacles
- Check back often for new events and free rewards
- Use power ups to make smart moves
- Match 3 bubbles & fill lanterns to create supercharged matches
- This game is social! Connect to Facebook & play Panda Pop with friends!
- Enjoy special rewards & events all the time!
- Connect seamlessly across multiple devices and platforms!
Source: Google Play
Why You Should Get Panda Pop for PC
For players who don’t own a smartphone capable of running the game, allowing them an easy and quick way to play the Panda Pop for PC is a godsend. Even if you have a smartphone, sometimes you want the comfort of the big screen to play your favorite game. This is only possible if you can get the game on your PC.
How to get Panda Pop for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Panda Pop on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, open the app and you’ll see this screen pop up.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Panda Pop”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Panda Pop.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Panda Pop for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.
Incoming search terms:
- download panda tutorials
- netpanda for pc