Mahjong for PC. This is a brand new Mahjong title developed by HashCube. The game strives to go back to the roots of Mahjong. It tries to recapture the essence of the game. The handcrafted levels and attention to detail reflect that notion clearly. Instead of modernizing the classic title, as many are wont to do, Hash Cube brings tries to bring back old school graphics to deliver a different atmosphere. There are hundreds of unique levels that you can play and try to solve. The background of the levels change after you progress a bit and keep changing after you pass certain thresholds, giving the player a sense of accomplishment and advancement.
Features of Mahjong
- 600 Levels of beautiful hand-crafted Mahjong layouts
- 10 Fantasy lands to conquer
- Easy to play, gets challenging as you level up
- Use Fun Power-ups in sticky situations
- Compete with your friends for High Scores
- Never lose progress, play on multiple devices
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Mahjong for PC
There is no doubt that Mahjong for PC is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Mahjong for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Mahjong for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Mahjong on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Mahjong”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Mahjong.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Mahjong for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.