Last Empire War Z for PC. This is another strategy MMO game for the mobile devices. Both android and iOS. The player is placed into a post-zombie apocalypse world where the one and only goal is to survive. But surviving is no easy task. You will have to scrounge the bare bones of the worlds’ resources to simply get by. You will have to take what you can’t find forcefully from others to feed yourself and those under your protection. You will have to build an empire to survive the oncoming storm and come out on top in all your conflicts if you hope to change your world for the better. Embrace the power of zombies and utilize their powers in your army. It is an incredibly atmospheric experience and a must have for zombie fans.
Features of Last Empire War Z
- Free-to-play social strategy game
- View battles in the world map in real time, and chat and team with alliance members worldwide
- Battle zombies and other survivors to expand your city. Choose a survival strategy that fits your personality!
- Zombie Troops: Train deadly Zombie Troops to destroy your enemies. They are especially powerful attacking or defending cities.
- Recruit Officers – hero characters – with unique skills and abilities.
- Varied Skill Trees allow players to develop heroes to fit their play styles.
- Frequent in-game events give constant challenges and offer great rewards.
- Alliance activities, buildings, and technology encourage players to work together to achieve powerful bonuses
- Be a hero or a villain. Fight zombies, or battle other survivors. Play solo, or join a powerful alliance. Join the struggle to survive the end of the world. How you survive is up to you!
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Last Empire War Z for PC
There is no doubt that Last Empire War Z is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Last Empire War Z for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Last Empire War Z for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Last Empire War Z on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, open the app and you’ll see this screen pop up.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Last Empire War Z”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Last Empire War Z.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Last Empire War Z for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.