hocus. for PC. This is a puzzle game developed by gamebra.in. Players familiar with the company know that the developers make some of the best puzzle games on the mobile market. The puzzles in hocus. are illusion based and really disorient the player and make then focus on the puzzle completely. It is incredibly difficult to solve the puzzles in the later levels but very rewarding as well. The game has a large variety of puzzles and a lot of levels have been added to the game. More levels will be added with future updates to keep the game fresh and exciting.
Features of hocus.
- NO ads!!!
- 100 Beautifully crafted mind bending levels
- Create and share your levels as a card or code
- Relaxing music & sounds
- 100% indie – designed and developed by a puzzle lover
- Optimized for Android and human brains
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get hocus. for PC
The small screen of the smartphone is convenient when you want to move around and play at the same time. But sometimes you don’t want to settle for a small screen and prefer to play your favorite games on the much larger screen of the PC with higher resolution and no more battery problems. Luckily, you can use third-party emulators to do just that. To play hocus. for PC simply follow the instructions below.
How to get hocus. for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install hocus. on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “hocus.”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for hocus..
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get hocus. for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.