Guardian Soul for PC. This is a role-playing game developed by mobirix. The game boasts a massive campaign mode where you willl encounter countless enemies that you will have to hack your way through. You can select from a large number of characters and choose your dream team of five heroes. Each hero is classified in a distinct class. There are tanks, ranged fighters and healers. You have to complement your chosen team by selecting the most compatible heroes in a team. There is a PvP mode where you will be able to pit your heroes against those of another player. And there is also a guild system where you will combine your might with other players in a guild and try to take down monsters together.
Features of Guardian Soul
- Move, attack, and heal like never before!
- Collect! Grow! Massive Character Card System.
- Endless Dungeons, Stages, and Raids
- Real-Time PvP
- Radically New Guild Battle with Looting System
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Guardian Soul for PC
There is no doubt that Guardian Soul for PC is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Guardian Soul for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Guardian Soul for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Guardian Soul on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Guardian Soul”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Guardian Soul.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Guardian Soul for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.