Geometry Dash World for PC. This is the sequel to the insanely popular mobile game, Geometry Dash, from RobTop games. After the success of Geometry Dash, the lite version of the game came out, allowing more people access to the franchise. This time, the sequel itself is free and for all to enjoy.
The gameplay itself remains largely the same, although there have been many new and exciting levels added to the game. A few mechanic changes are also noted to be present in this game. But for all those who played and loved Geometry Dash or any rhythm based game before, this is definitely your cup of tea.
Features of Geometry Dash World
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Ten unique levels with music from Dex Arson, Waterflame and F-777!
- Play daily quests and earn rewards!
- Play online levels created by the Geometry Dash community!
- Unlock unique icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Source: Google Play
Reason to get Geometry Dash World for PC
There is no doubt that Geometry Dash World is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Geometry Dash World for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Geometry Dash World for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Geometry Dash World on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, open the app and you’ll see this screen pop up.
- Click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Geometry Dash World”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Geometry Dash World.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Geometry Dash World for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.