Boomerang for PC. Basically, Boomerang is a fantastic and a mindblowing entertainment app which is presented to you by the Boomerang developers. Through this astonishing app, you will be able to stream more than 1000 episodes of classic cartoons like Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Smurfs, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Popeye, Wacky Races and more. It will make you entertain whenever you opened it and the best part of the application is that you can subscribe now on your Android phone or tablet in order to start your free trial and watch all your favorite cartoons and if you purchased premium version then there you can get the fun with the ad-free feature. Boomerang App upadted on the weekly basis where more new episodes of your favorite cartoons are added.
Boomerang is available on both Android and iOS stores only but now you can enjoy it on your bigger PC screen with the help of third-party emulators like BlueStacks and Andy. Below you can see some and easy steps on how to download and install Boomerang for PC with the help of BlueStacks App player.
Steps To Download Boomerang for PC Through Bluestacks:
- First of all, download and install Bluestacks on your PC (Windows or MAC).
- After the installation of Bluestacks, Open it.
- Setup your Google Account using your existing Gmail address and password. If you do not have any Gmail id or address then you have to create a new Gmail address.
- After the setup of Google Play Store Account, you need to tap the search button.
- Enter the word Boomerang in it.
- Install the Boomerang through Google Play Store.
- After the installation, click on the option of “MY APPS” in Bluestacks. You will easily find Boomerang in your apps.
- Just click on Boomerang and fill each and every requirement of the application.
- That’s all Enjoy.
You can use following emulators to install Boomerang for PC.