Bloons TD Battles for PC. Bloons TD is one franchise that needs no introduction. It has been around for ages as the premier tower defense game on the mobile market. And now, Ninja Kiwi has decided that they want to make a free version of the game with a head-to-head multiplayer mode that uses all the great tower defense strategies we are used to seeing in Bloons TD. There are multiple ways of going against other players in the Bloons TD Battles. You can choose to play defensive, offensive, all out assault, card battle mode and many more. The game allows many, many ways to battle other players and each one is better than the last. The game shares some similarities with Clash Royale in the card battle mode but that serves to improve the gameplay rather than hindering it.
Features of Bloons TD Battles
- Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
- 27 custom Battles tracks
- 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades
- Assault Mode – manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
- Defensive Mode – build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
- Battle Arena Mode – Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
- Card Battles Mode – Choose the perfect deck of tower and bloon cards to outwit and outplay your opponent
- Monkey Tower Boost – supercharge your monkey towers to fast attack for a limited time
- Bloons Boost – power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
- Create and join private matches to challenge any of your facebook friends
- 16 cool achievements to claim
- Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get Bloons TD Battles for PC
There is no doubt that Bloons TD Battles for PC is one of the best games in its genre in the current mobile market. As such it deserves all the attention it gets and it also deserves to be enjoyed to its fullest. That, unfortunately, is simply not possible on the smaller screens of mobile phones. The game begs to be played on the larger screen. Thankfully, we have the perfect solution in the form of third-party emulators. You can get Bluestacks or KOPlayer or Andy on your PC easily and then it is very easy to get Bloons TD Battles for PC using the in-app features.
How to get Bloons TD Battles for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install Bloons TD Battles on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “Bloons TD Battles”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for Bloons TD Battles.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get Bloons TD Battles for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.