32 secs for PC. This a futuristic racing game developed by isTom Games. 32 secs takes a well known mobile game formula and takes it to another level. The response from the public has been overwhelmingly positive. In 32 secs, the player is placed in a futuristic world where he is the owner of a state of the art bike. Your job is to make a delivery and don’t stop until you make it. It is not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination. The road is filled with traffic. And navigating through oncoming cars is anything but easy. But fear not as there are many powerups along the way that you can collect to make your journey easier.
The gameplay is similar to subway surfer but with a twist. You have only two options. Accelerate from the left side of the screen and break from the right. If you want to change lanes to avoid traffic then you have to swipe towards the direction of the lane you want to take.
Features of 32 secs
- Stunning futuristic visuals
- Unparalleled sense of speed
- Smooth and addictive gameplay
- Insanely gorgeous motorcycles
- Simple and intuitive upgrade system
- Full retina display support
- Google Play support
- Music by BAFTA Award winner Tamás Kreiner
Source: Google Play
Reasons to get 32 secs for PC
The small screen of the smartphone is convenient when you want to move around and play at the same time. But sometimes you don’t want to settle for a small screen and prefer to play your favorite games on the much larger screen of the PC with higher resolution and no more battery problems. Luckily, you can use third-party emulators to do just that. To play 999 for PC simply follow the instructions below.
How to get 32 secs for PC
For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using KOPlayer as an example. Follow the instructions below to download and install 999 on your PC.
- Go this [link] and download and install KOPlayer.
- Once KOPlayer has been successfully installed, click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Sign in with your Google ID or create a new one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After Logging in you’ll see the play store open on the screen.
- Click on the search icon on the top right and type in “32 secs”.
- Select the app when it shows on the screen.
- Select Install (highlighted in green).
- Click on Accept when the pop up appears and wait for the download to finish.
- Go back to the home screen and you’ll see the icon for 32 secs.
Note: This process is largely the same for every emulator with little differences. There are various emulators that can be downloaded and installed to get 999 for PC. We will list the most popular of these emulators and where to download them below.